News & Events
Cube Biotech News
- August 2021 - Cube Biotech US Roadshow 2021 1
- Dezember 2020 Year end sale! 2
- July 2020 Everything you need to know about the GST tag! 3
- November 2019 PEGS Lisbon 2019 - We are there! 4
- July 2019 Protein purification - when the HIS tag fails 5
- May 2019 Indigo products from Cube Biotech 6
- May 2019 Meet Cube Biotech at regional products shows in the US 7
- April 2019 SMALP Meeting Utrecht 8
- April 2019 Visit us at PEGSBOSTON on April 8-12 9
- January 2019 New Year - New Website 10
- November 2018 See our updated brochure for membrane protein services! 11
- November 2018 Thanks for visiting us at [email protected]! 12
- August 2018 New! Activated Matrices Overview Table 13
- June 2018 Cube Biotech company portrait in Laborjournal 14
- March 2018 New! Colored membrane proteins 15
- October 2017 Nobel Prize for cryo-EM 16
- September 2017 New: Untagged assembled nanodiscs & MSPs! 17
- August 2017 New application note on Malaria POC diagnostics 18
- July 2017 Rho1D4 & high-purity detergents: The complete solution for membrane proteins. 19
- June 2017 Nanodiscs improve resolution in cryo-EM 20
Background, Tips &TricksKnowledge is power - especially in research. Discover information that might be relevant for your project.
- Affinity chromatography: Which tag to use?
- Background, Tips & Tricks
- Cell-free protein expression
- Customized resins - maximum specificity
- GST-tag - How a protein helps to purify a protein
- Guide to magnetic beads / MagBeads for protein purification
- Introduction to Agarose matrices for protein purification
- NTA versus IDA: what's the difference?
- Protocols & Datasheets
- The Flag®-tag – The definition of a high affinity protein tag
- What are nanodiscs?
- What can I do with IMAC?
- What is rho1D4? - An affinity tag specialized for membrane proteins