To round off our portfolio of tools for membrane protein research, we offer compounds and reagents needed at various steps in the workflow. These are the same compounds and reagents we use for our research service projects so we know that they function optimally with our other products. The Rho1D4 peptide is part of the Rho1D4 System
, and has been successfully tested with PureCube Rho1D4 Agarose
and Rho1D4 MagBeads
. Rho1D4 peptide in the Elution Buffer serves to competitively bind to the affinity resin and release the tagged protein, providing gentler elution conditions than, for example, changing pH. Rho1D4 peptide is conveniently aliquoted and can be purchased individually, or together with PureCube Rho1D4 Agarose or MagBeads as part of a Starter Set
. Please contact us
if you are interested in bulk amounts or alternative compounds or reagents.
Rho1D4 peptide provides:
- Gentle elution of proteins from Rho1D4 matrices
- Convenient aliquots for fresh material with every purification run
- Lyophilized material for long shelf life
- Detailed protocols for successful purification
|Rho1D4 peptide|| |
|Amino acid sequence
Rho1D4peptide from Cube Biotech was successfully used in the following publications:
||Brosig A., Fuchs J., Ipek F., Kroon C., Schrötter S., Vadhvani M., Polyzou A., Ledderose J., van Diepen M., Holzhütter H-G., Trimbuch T., Gimber N., Schmoranzer J., Lieberam I., Rosenmund C., Spahn C., Scheerer P., Szczepek M., Leondaritis G., Eickholt B.J.1
1. Brosig, A. et al (2019). The Axonal Membrane Protein PRG2 Inhibits PTEN and Directs Growth to Branches. Cell Reports. 29. 2028-2040.e8. 10.1016/j.celrep.2019.10.039.