1. Stressler, T. et al. (2016). A Novel Glutamyl (Aspartyl)-Specific Aminopeptidase A from Lactobacillus delbrueckii with Promising Properties for Application. PLOS ONE. 11. e0152139. 10.1371/journal.pone.0152139.
2. Yang, M. et al. (2019). Rational Design of Alginate Lyase from Microbulbifer sp. Q7 to Improve Thermal Stability. Marine Drugs. 17. 378. 10.3390/md17060378.
3. Ewert, J. et al. (2017). Influence of the metal ion on the enzyme activity and kinetics of PepA from Lactobacillus delbrueckii. Enzyme and Microbial Technology. 110. 10.1016/j.enzmictec.2017.10.002.
4. Stressler, T. et al. (2018). A natural variant of arylsulfatase from Kluyveromyces lactis shows no formylglycine modification and has no enzyme activity. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 102. 10.1007/s00253-018-8828-5.
5. Yang, M. et al.(2019). Study on expression and action mode of recombinant alginate lyases based on conserved domains reconstruction. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 103. 10.1007/s00253-018-9502-7.
6. Wag et al. (2020). A near-infrared fluorescent probe quinaldine red lights up the β-sheet structure of amyloid proteins in mouse brain. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. 153. doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2020.112048
7. Tian, Dongrui, et al. "Heterologous expression and molecular binding properties of AofleA, a fucose-specific lectin from nematophagous fungus Arthrobotrys oligospora." International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2020).