Proteins tagged with the epitope sequence of the rho1D4 antibody can be purified with this affinity matrix. Cube Biotech produces the first commercially available immunoaffinity resin for the Rho1D4 purification system, prepacked in affinity chromatography columns with 1 and 5 mL volume, ready to be used on automated liquid chromatography systems (e.g., FPLC). Elution is typically done with the Rho1D4 peptide, which can be purchased individually, or together with the 1 mL PureCube Rho1D4 Cartridge as part of a Starter Set.
The Rho1D4 affinity catridges provide:
- Ideal solution for membrane protein research
- Gentle elution based on competitive binding
- Two cartridge geometries: Standard and Compact
- Compatible with common chromatography instruments
- Starter set including eluent peptide available