All viruses undergo fast mutations and adept quickly to the countermeasures that the immune... more
Product information "SARS CoV-2 Spike B.1.617 Mutation RBD domain"
All viruses undergo fast mutations and adept quickly to the countermeasures that the immune systems creates against them. SARS-CoV-2 of the COVID-19 pandemic is no exception here. During the pandemic multiple mutant strains arose. To help the science combat these mutants Cube Biotech offers the RB-Domains of these mutant SPIKE proteins.
That is the full RBD domain of the SPIKE surface protein SARS-CoV-2 of the mutant strain B.1.617, also commonly known as the "India mutant". Its individual mutations are listed in the "features" table below.
Further SPIKE related products by Cube Biotech include:
- Full-length & active SPIKE protein of mutant Strain B.1.617 stabilized in LMNG
- The RB-Domain of SPIKE mutant strain B.1.1.7, also known as the "UK mutant"
- The RB-Domain of SPIKE mutant strain B.1.351, also known as the "South Africa mutant"
- The RB-Domain of SPIKE mutant strain P.1, also known as the "Brazil mutant"
- The "original" SPIKE protein in LMNG.
- Anti-SPIKE antibodies
|Alternative names||SPIKE_SARS2 Spike glycoprotein|
|Protein class||Single span transmembrane protein|
|Organism||Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (2019-nCoV) (SARS-CoV-2)|
|Sequence||(aa 319 – 537), L452R; E484Q , C-terminal His-tag|
|Affinity tag||C-terminal His-tag|
|Expression Host||Hek293 Expi cells|
|Size||225 amino acids (including His-tag) |
|Buffer composition||20 mM Hepes pH 7.5; 150 mM NaCl|
|Function||host cell surface receptor binding; fusion of virus membrane with host endosome membrane|
|Purity (SDS-PAGE)||>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE|
Related links to "SARS CoV-2 Spike B.1.617 Mutation RBD domain"