Activated Agaroses are available as off-the-shelf items in quantities from 10 mL to several liters. They can be used to couple molecules of your choice in your laboratory. Our careful in-house production provides low lot-to-lot variation, making activated agaroses also suitable for commercial production.
PureCube Activated Agaroses provide:
- Pre-activated matrices for coupling to proteins, peptides, or antibodies
- Easy to follow protocols and expert technical support
- Highly reproducible synthesis in our own laboratories
- Off the shelf and tailor-made for your applications
- Also available as Activated MagBeads
Download our Activated Resin Overview Table!
Overview of our activated MagBeads and their respective chemistry coupling mechanisms
Activated Agarose resins from Cube Biotech were successfully used in the following publications and patents:
|Targeted Protein||Activated chemical group||Year||Author|
|cap-specific nucleoside 2′-O-methyltransferase.
||Roos T., Yazdan Oanah B., Conzelmann M., Thess A., Buob D., Kunze M., Wagner V.2016-August-121
|Recombinant mutant PPases
||Kunze M., Hadler F.N., Yazdan Panah B.,Ross T. 2
||Mahon C.S., Wildsmith G.C., Haksar D., de Poel E., Beekman J.M., Pieters R.J., Webb M.E., Turnbill W.B.3
1. Roos T., Yazdan Oanah B., Conzelmann M., Thess A., Buob D., Kunze M., Wagner V. inventor; Method for adding cap structures to rna using immobilized enzymes. International patent: WO2016193226A1. 2016-December-08
2. Kunze M., Hadler F.N., Yazdan Panah B.,Ross T. inventor; CureVae AG, Tübingen, Immobilized Inorganic Pyrophosphatase (Ppase), Us-Patent: US 2019 / 0177714 A1; September-21-2018
3. Mahon S. et al. (2019). A ‘catch-and-release’ receptor for the cholera toxin. Faraday Discussions. 10.1039/C9FD00017H.